Full-stack Developer for Robots
Do you have the dream of being part of a growing robot company? You will join an organization undergoing a fast development from start up to established company with global ambitions. Your influence will be defining for our core products in releases to come.
The need for change in the construction industry is apparent and it is feasible and within reach if someone is willing, to believe that change is possible. At KOBOTS we create healthier, faster, easier robots to aid construction workers.
We seek a person to maintain and develop interfaces between robot, user, and cloud – we use Flutter and voice control.
The position is based in Odense, Denmark, and report to the CPO at KOBOTS.
Our first product AMIGO™ is a plate cutting robot that take input from voice or mobile device given by the carpenter. In order to maintain and develop AMIGO™ and future products your job functions will be:
- Facilitate releases of our AMIGO™ robot according to our road map
- Plan, execute, and manage the mobile device app, voice interface, cloud solution
- Participate in problem solving across all platforms
- Participate in testing activities
- Design and plan for new products
You need to have excellent knowledge of:
- Flutter, Dart, Redux
- IOS/Android development
- Flair for great UX
- Good code design practices
You preferably also know:
- Cloud solution tools such as Google Cloud, Google Firebase, AWS, Azure
- Data logging methods for service and usage analysis
- Data visualization tools such as Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus
- Database Management using Firebase Firestore/Realtime databases, MongoDB etc.
You are a team player and will work with our user documentation and marketing team and our operation team. You will from time to time be exposed to customers. But foremost you need to possess:
- BS/MS degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or a related subject
- 3+ years hands-on experience in app programming and product development/maintenance
- Hands-on experience with code versioning, e.g. Git
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Attentive to details
- Structured and systematic way of working – making communication with colleagues easy
- Natural impact and a positive view on yourself, your tasks, your colleagues, the world around us
TO APPLY TO THIS JOB
You will work at KOBOTS’ new beautiful office in Odense S, 5260 – Rolundvej 23. Accession as soon as possible. We hold talks on an ongoing basis. Send your application and CV to our encrypted and secure job email at:
KOBOTS is one of Odense Robotics’ young and forward-thinking companies, which in less than 2 years has designed and completed our first robot AMIGO ™, which is already on the market. With our competent distributor STARK in the Danish market, we expect to deliver several hundred robots in 2021.
KOBOTS is also part of Denmark’s most exciting and world-leading cluster organizations consisting of more than 130 robot and automation companies in and around Odense. The cluster’s companies employ more than 3,900 specialists in the industry, so it’s a fantastic inspiring environment that you become a part of.